TAG WITHOUT THE HYPHEN!
I used to be busybee6363, but Tumblr fucked that up, so now I'm here.
PSA: I'm THE shittiest replier on the planet. Seriously. I apologise now.
. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ .
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE SHITHEAP THAT IS MY BLOG :D
Jess. 19. UK. Yorkshire.
Currently studying Psychology at Nottingham University.
I really, really like magic. It's always made me happy.
I also really like acting.
The One Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out Of The Window And Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
I rather like offensive comedy so I'm going to hell or something.
Here you'll find:
Fangirling of epic proportions, Sherlock [Holmes], Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Merlin, Misfits, Being Human, The Hunger Games, Mighty Boosh, Lord of the Rings, House, science (physics especially), Starkid, Glee (Klaine mostly), psychology, sociology, language, Charlie Brooker, Derren Brown, a fuckton of [mainly British] comedy; so much that if I were to give you a list of all the stuff I like I would bore you and fill up this page and forget important ones so just stick around and in time, you'll see what I like, and a whole bunch of other stuff that I can't be arsed to reel off to you right now.
Last, and the furthest from least you can get, Tim Minchin is the greatest and my favourite person on this Earth. And any other Earth anyone may know of. And any Earth of which the knowledge has yet to come.
---------------------------------------------------------- My Fanfiction.
Awww don’t be shy! :)
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? Ummm…I find it easier to start talking to boys to make friends with - girls are really intimidating heh - but like I like boy and girl friends, it’s nice to have both…
5. Can you commit to one person? If we both want a non-open relationship then absolutely - too many of my friends have been hurt by cheating. If we want an open relationship, then I’d see how it went!
8. How often do you listen to music? All the time! Most days if not every day.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? Yeah…I think I can pretend not to care and have quite a stony exterior, but when I’m alone at night it gets to me that people might dislike me…
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Watch a movie with my mum!
33. Are you a jealous person? Depends what it is. Like I’m really jealous when my friends have other people who they spend more time with, and of the opportunities people have. I don’t think I get too jealous about material things.
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Nah it’s pretty different! Uni, new friends, new stressors!
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Oh..do you. Oh yeah, good because I just like you as a friend not like you like you, like like you? omg no ahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAaAaAaAaaaaa
Why thank you! :) You’re a cutie :D
I haven’t! Would kinda like one though.
ummm probably the time we were at it for like and hour at about 3am and we went through about 8 different positions yeah that was good
(also generally any sex where one of us goes ‘that was some good sex’ afterwards is a winner)
I suppose it depends how old the people are. Like, 7 years is a fair bit if you’re 17 and 24, but if you’re 30 and 37, it doesn’t seem like so much…(this was me not answering the question properly soz)
10. Do you have a significant other? I do.
11. Favorite TV show? Oh god that’s so hard…ummm…IT Crowd?
12. Siblings? Twin brother
13. Height? 5’ 1” (woo)
14. Hair color? Brown
15. Eye Color? Brown
16. Do you wear contacts? Very occasionally.
17. Favorite Holiday? Hmmm Christmas?
18. Month? I like August.
19. Have you ever cried for no reason? All the time.
20. What was the last movie you watched? Sunshine on Leith
One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, but ~with a lisp~ /a sorta play on words so it’s fifth instead of fish (it’s so fucking dumb I can’t believe it has so many notes)
(Bit ironic because I’ve just taken like 10 hours to answer this)
Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
Hmmmm…curled up with a cup of tea and a book in Paris
I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
Just my normal ears
C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM
As in like-like…I’m not sure I like-like anyone at the moment :/ (Unless you wanna count, like, Natalie Dormer and it’s bc she’s super hot)
K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
Good, we get along quite well.
M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
A. WHY MY LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED.
We just sorta drifted apart
and also I got bored heh
S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
Hmmmm I used to play the cello?
T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
14 or under, judging by me sometimes getting ID’d for 15 dvds -.-
E. MY BEST FRIEND.
See this is a tricky one because it’s sorta my friend from home but then since I’m at uni we’ve grown apart and sometimes I’m not too sure I have a best friend any more :/ which makes me sad.
R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
Hallelujah I Love Her So - Ray Charles (or the Hugh Laurie version, either is good)
Thank youuuuu! You’re very lovely! (Yes indeed it’s an incredibly lovely song (you remind me of me with brackets pahaha)) xxx
p.s. I just realised your icon is giraffes omfg I love it so much
(just realised half these are missing…why do people delete them?!)
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
12. had sex? yes
13. How many people have you had sex with this year? just the one, dear
15. Made a new friend? more than one! (yay)
17. Laughed until you cried? Yuh huh :)
18. Met someone who changed you? Hmmmm, don’t think so.
19. Found out who your true friends were? Definitely with some people, yep.
20. Found out someone was talking about you? I was told once that someone was in a good way…I hope no-one’s talking about me in a bad way :(
26. What did you do for your last Birthday? Bowling (wahey, living the dream)
27. What time did you wake up today? Like 11?
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for? END OF THIS MAY’S EXAMS CAN IT BE 31ST OF MAY ALREADY PLS?
30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time? umm like a week ago. i only have one but he’s hard enough to pin down!
Don’t be embarrassed about it! I was pretty much just the same as you when I started uni - I’m really not a drinker (if I do drink, which is once every few months at best, it’s not more than 1 or 2 drinks). I was worried I wouldn’t fit in and people would think I was pathetic etc. for not drinking.
But I made friends (yay!) and I’m friends with both heavy-going clubbers and also some people who’re just like you and me and they don’t really drink either. The people who do drink generally don’t mind/pay attention to you if you don’t drink. Sure, once or twice, the people I’m with have tried to get me to down a drink (every time I just refused until they got bored) or tried to get me to do some shots or whatever and that sucked, but it really didn’t happen often (literally twice, and after they got over themselves and got the message that I wasn’t doing it, they were fine) and we’re all nice friends now.
Basically, what I’m trying to say is please don’t worry. Despite all the storied, university is not all about going out and clubbing and getting drunk, people love to hang out and see films and go out to eat too. Societies are a great place to make friends without much of the pressure of going out clubbing that comes with making friends, say, in the accommodation you’re staying in.
Lastly, the vast majority of people understand if you simply say “I’m not really a drinker/clubber”. If they hound you about it, they’re not worth your time or your friendship.
Have fun, you’ll enjoy it, I promise! :)
Awwww thank you, darling, you’re seriously lovely! :3